Just to be clear, we’re not talking about these cold feet:
1. A good old-fashioned hot water bottle
This one even comes with a nice turtleneck sweater so it doesn’t burn your skin.
2. A pair (or two) of thermal socks with a 2.3 TOG rating
Seven times warmer than a basic cotton sock.
3. A wearable fleece blanket… with pockets for your feet
Feel all warm and cozy while looking like a plushy wizard.
4. Fleece-lined memory foam slippers
5. Super-thick Australian sheepskin insoles
So you always feel like you’re walking on a (furry) cloud.
6. A foot massager with heat function
Delivers a Shiatsu massage with 5 different pressure levels.
7. A pair of rechargeable heated insoles
With batteries that activate wirelessly. Because we’re living in the future.
8. Epsom Salt (+ warm water)
9. A pack of 40 Super Warmer packets
Up to 18 hours of heat in little square packets.
10. A king-size heating pad with 6 temperature settings
King size. So you can use it on your feet and everywhere else.