Throughout this Cookies Policy we’ll refer to this website, comfyhuman.com, as the “Site”.
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Site or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Site more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Cookies on Comfyhuman.com
Comfyhuman.com uses the following cookies, for the following purposes:
- _ga: Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users.
- _gid: Google Analytics cookie used to distinguish users.
- _gat: Google Analytics cookie used to throttle request rate.
- AMP_TOKEN: Google Analytics cookie that contains a token that can be used to retrieve a Client ID from AMP Client ID service. Other possible values indicate opt-out, inflight request or an error retrieving a Client ID from AMP Client ID service.
What are your Cookies Options?
If you don’t like the idea of cookies or certain types of cookies, you can change your browser’s settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or do not accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
This is the current Cookies Policy, last updated on December 10, 2017.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Hello! We are “comfyhuman.com”.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so–for example, to provide our services, to communicate with you, or to make the Site better.
We collect information in three ways: if and when you provide information to us, automatically through operating our services, and from outside sources. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context and how we use the information. Here is an example:
- Communications with Us: You may also provide us information when you send us an email or use a contact form to communicate with us.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use the Site.
- Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of the Site. For example, we collect information about the actions that users perform on the Site–in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on the Site. We also collect information about what happens when you use the Site (e.g., searches, button clicks) along with information about your device (e.g., mobile screen size, name of cellular network, and mobile device manufacturer). We use this information to, for example, provide the Site’s services to you, as well as get insights on how people use the Site, so we can make our Site better.
- Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Site from certain geographic regions.
Collection of Personal Information from Children
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age you should not use the Site or send information about yourself to the Site.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may get information from third party services about individuals who are not yet our users, which we may use, for example, for marketing and advertising purposes.
How We Use Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and as follows:
- To further develop the Site–for example by adding new features that we think our users will enjoy or will help them to create and manage their websites more efficiently;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with the Site, which helps us improve the Site and make it easier to use; and
- To personalize your experience using the Site, provide content recommendations and serve relevant advertisements.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information.
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes those that help us understand and enhance the Site (like analytics providers).
- As Required by Law: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights and Property: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of comfyhuman.com, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorize us to do so, such as the social media services.
- Aggregated and De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Site.
- Published Support Requests: If you send us a request (for example, via a contact email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is disclosed publicly. That means that information, like your comments on our website, is available to others. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, the Site does not respond to “do not track”. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using the Site.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of their personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Other Things You Should Know
Comfyhuman.com is a worldwide service. By accessing or using the Site or otherwise providing information to the Site, you consent to the processing, transfer, and storage of information in and to Spain and other countries, which may have rights and protections that are different from those in your home country.
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Third Party Software
We don’t own or control third parties and they have their own rules about collection, use and sharing of information. You should review their rules and policies.
One More Thing: Part of This Policy Was Made Available Under a Creative Commons Sharealike License
This is our current policy, last updated on December 10, 2017.
Terms of Service
By accessing the website at comfyhuman.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on comfyhuman.com’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on comfyhuman.com’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by comfyhuman.com at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on comfyhuman.com’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Comfyhuman.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, comfyhuman.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall comfyhuman.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on comfyhuman.com’s website, even if comfyhuman.com or a comfyhuman.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on comfyhuman.com website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Comfyhuman.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Comfyhuman.com may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However comfyhuman.com does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Comfyhuman.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by comfyhuman.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Comfyhuman.com may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Catalonia, Spain and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.